Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Entry 2009

I just want to welcome everyone to our new blog. I decided it was time to start blogging again to keep track of our fun times!
This is going to be picture heavy b/c I have some catching up to do.

Brayden is a bright, energetic 3 yr old. He's very affectionate, especially w/ his little brother. He loves to dance, roller skate, ride his bike and play computer games.
Dylan is a sweet and happy 10 month old. We will be celebrating his 1st birthday on May 1st! Where does the time go? He has 4 adorable teeth and loves to play w/ his big brother's toys! He always has that twinkle in his eye that I just love!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Come share in our adventures and fun! I love taking photographs our family and hope you enjoy looking at them!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP